VHS to DVD / USB Services
We are thrilled to now offer transfers from VHS to DVD / USB.
Videotape deteriorates with age and the storage condition it is in - why not ensure that you can cherish memories forever by having your VHS transferred to DVD or USB.
VHS to DVD - £12 each (10 or more VHS in one order will be charged at £10 each)
Additional DVD Copies - £6 each
VHS to USB - £18 each (Please note that we will only transfer one VHS to an individual USB Memory Stick in .MP4 Format - if you require multiple VHS Tapes to be transferred to USB Sticks then please get in touch, and dependent on the amount of VHS Transfers you require to USB, we may be able to offer you a deal)
Additional USB Copies - £8 each
Terms & Conditions -
- We will give your VHS Tape(s) a visual inspection before we attempt to perform the transfer, and will not proceed if we feel that it may damage your tape. Please note that we will not take liability for any VHS Tapes that break during transfer as a result of deterioration.
- VHS deteriorates not only with age, but also depends on the storage conditions they been kept in. As such, parts of your videotape may not have useable content on them at this stage.
- If your VHS is found to contain 10 minutes or less of useable content we will not charge you for the service. Any tapes with over 10 minutes of useable footage will be charged at the full price.
- We have industry colleagues whom are skilled at repairing VHS & Cinefilm Tapes, and we would be more than happy to enquire as to the cost of a repair should you have a tape that needs it. We would ship the item for you at Cost Price plus Postage & Packaging.
- Payment in full must be made before we deliver your completed DVD(s) / USB(s).