FireSparkle Productions, in conjunction with Lewis Starr, are delighted to now offer you the chance to star in your very own Music Promo!
Music Promo's (commonly known as Music Videos) are a fantastic way to celebrate and showcase your talent.
So how does it work?
- You choose the track and let us know - up to 4 minutes in length.
- Freelance Choreographer and Professional Performer - Lewis Starr - will choreograph a routine especially for you with your chosen track. This will be sent to you in advance for you to learn and practice ready for your filming day.
- We will discuss an appropriate filming location that is suitable for your Music Promo, and will book a date in.
- On the day Lewis and Luke will guide you through the whole promo - Lewis giving any on-set advice for your dancing, and Luke providing the filming, and advising on achieving the best shots of you.
- We will film multiple "takes" of your video from a variety of angles, so that we can edit between these afterwards.
- Within the following few days Luke will get your footage all edited into your very own Music Promo, and will keep you updated through the process.
- Your Music Promo will be sent via secure internet transfer.
- Once you've received your Music Promo you'll be free to share it as much as you like with your Family & Friends.
How Much Does it Cost?
- £350 - This includes your bespoke choreographed routine, performance coaching on the day of filming, professional filming, and full editing.
Please note that a 25% Deposit will be required prior to your bespoke choreography being sent.
The Choreography taught is the exclusive property of Lewis Starr and must not be used externally for individual use.
If for any reason you need to change the date of your shoot, a minimum of two weeks notice will be required. If less than two weeks notice is given, FireSparkle Productions has the right to retain your deposit and a new shoot date may not be possible. In the event that the shoot is cancelled due to weather or unforeseen circumstances, we will endeavour to re-book your shoot at the earliest available opportunity.
Full Payment must be received before your Music Promo will be delivered.
The following options are only available as add-ons to the main package, and are not available to purchase separately.
- Record yourself singing your track of choice - this option includes a session with Lewis to record your track, where he will also provide instant feedback to ensure your track is of the best quality possible - £25 per hour
- Turn your Solo Music Video into a Group Package for you and up to 4 of your friends - £50
- Studio Location use for Filming - £TBC - Please let us know if you would like the Studio option and we will provide an accurate quote
- Have your completed Music Promo delivered on a USB Memory Stick in a Personalised Wooden Gift Box - £20 per USB Memory Stick
- Behind the Scenes photos of your filming day (provided as Digital downloads in your own dedicated gallery) - £120
Who will you be working with?
How do I book?
- Simply email firstname.lastname@example.org or contact us via the Contact Form on this website - please provide the following details about the performer;
- Dance Style you'd like for your Music Promo
- Current Dance Grade in your chosen style (If you haven't done any Grades please give us an idea of your level of experience)
- Your approximate location (We do not require your address, simply your closest Town so that we can plan a suitable filming location)
- Please let us know if you would like any of the Additional Extras